She started her professional career in 1989 as a senior programmer and EDP manager of a reputed public limited finance company. Her unyielding passion for IT field propelled her in developing software.s for various organizations, including export houses, hospitals and schools and with her expertise she was also engaged as consultant with automation companies.
After gaining practical knowledge and successful completion of projects, her zeal and enthusiasm for teaching brought her into full time academics in the year 2000. In her quest for knowledge she actively participated in conferences and seminars. Her research work has been published in reputed national and international conferences and International Journals and are quoted as references.
Dr. Supriya has a versatile experience and is an erudite scholar in her own right. Her association with the field of Information Technology is a testimony of her fruitful and ongoing journey.
- Published paper on “Analyzing the techniques to secure Web Database Applications from SQL Injection Attacks” in International Conference organized by IMT Ghaziabad on 26th February 2008.
- Published paper on “Securing Web Application in Internet Banking “ in National Conference organized by GGSIPU and CSI on 28th June 08. ISBN 10:0230-63605-5, 13:978-0230-63605-7.
- Published paper on “Scrutinizing International Security Standards To Mitigate the Vulnerabilities arising through SQL Injection Attacks” in OWASP meet held on 31st January 09
- Published paper on “Lackadaisical Approach In Designing and Its Adverse Impact on Database Security” organized by Bharthia Vidhya Peeth Delhi and CSI Delhi on 25th February’09
- Published paper on “Shielding Against SQL Injection Attacks Using ADMIRE Model” in CICSyN2009. International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communication systems and Networks for Conference on 23-25 July 2009. Published by IEEE Explore. Digital Library Page(s):314 – 320 Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/CICSYN.2009.58
- Published paper on “Security Standards Perspective to Fortify Web Database Applications From Code Injection Attacks” in ISMS2010. International Conference on Intelligent System, modeling and Simulation, Liverpool England 27-29 January 2010. ISBN 978-0-7695-3973-7. Published be IEEE Explore. Digital Library pages 226-230. Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ISMS.2010.50
- Published paper titled “Bulwark Against SQL Injection Attack – An Unified Approach”’ in the International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Seoul, Korea www.ijcsns.org, Journal ISSN : 1738-7906, Volume no : VOL 10 No 5 pages 305-313 , May 2010
- Published paper titled “Obviating Code Injection Attacks Through Preventive Framework.” in the Cyber Times International Journal of Technology & Management ISSN: 2278-7518, ”, Vol. 5, No.1, October 2011 – March 2012 pages 39-48
- Published paper titled “A Review on the Study and Analysis of Big Data using Data Mining Techniques”, in International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJLTET,Volume 6 Issue 3 January 2016, ISSN 2278-621x, page no 94-102. The paper is also indexed in Thomson Reuters Research Id: P-8024-2015.
- Published paper titled “Quantitative Analysis and Interpretation of Big Data Variables in Crime Using R”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE), ISSN 2277-9043, Volume 5, Issue 7, July 2016, page no 45-50.
- Published paper titled “Big Data Security and Privacy: A Review on Issues, Challenges and Privacy Preserving Methods”, in International Journal of Computer Applications, ISSN 2277-9043, Volume 177, Issue 4,November 2017, page no 23-28.
- Published paper titled “Performance Analysis Of Tweets Using Hadoop PIG and HIVE: A Comprehensive Study”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), Scopus Indexed, ISSN 1943-023X, Volume 10,Special Issue 11, July 2018, page no 784-794.