Dr Shalini Bhartiya is a postgraduate from Kurukshetra University and received Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Amity University, Uttar Pradesh. She has about 20 years of experience in academia and industry. She has published more than 20 papers in national and international conference proceedings and journals of high repute. She has written a chapter for the book published by Springer. Her research areas are information security, software engineering and software testing.
She is a research guide to various graduate and post graduate students and has been a member to various prestigious organizations such as ACM, IEEE, IETE, CSI etc. She has been a program director and mentor for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Apart from teaching, she is associated with various curricular and co-curricular societies and has organized various talks, seminars and workshops at her place of work.
- Paper, “Issues in Achieving Complete Interoperability while Sharing Electronic Health Records”, 1st International Conference on Information Security and Privacy, 2015, Procedia Computer Science, 1877-0509© 2015, Elsevier.
- Paper, “Hierarchy Similarity Analyser-An Approach to securely share Electronic Health Records”, International journal of e-health and medical communications, 2016, IGI Global
- Paper “Proposing Hierarchy-Similarity based Access Control Framework: A Multilevel Electronic Health Record Data Sharing Approach for Interoperable Environment”, Journal of Computer and Information Science, King Saud University, 2016, Elsevier Publishers.
- Paper “Applying CHAID Algorithm to Investigate Critical Attributes of Secured Interoperable Health Data Exchange”, International Journal of Electronic Healthcare (Scopus Indexed), Inderscience Publisher, 2015
- Paper “An Access Control Framework for secured Sharing of Electronic Health Records using Hierarchy Similarity Analyzer”, International Journal of Electronic Healthcare (Scopus Indexed), 2016, Inderscience
- Chapter “Accessibility Issues in Interoperable Sharing of Electronic Health Records-Physician’s Perspective”, in Key Considerations in Consumer Health Informatics, Springer 2016
- Published a paper “Challenges and Recommendations to Healthcare Data Exchange in an Interoperable Environment”, in Electronic Journal of Health Informatics, December 2014, ISSN 1446-4381, (Scopus Indexed).
- Published a paper “Exploring Interoperability and Challenges in Healthcare Data Exchange”, in Smart Health, International Conference, ICSH 2013, Beijing, China, August 3-4, 2013. Springer Proceedings, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8040, 2013, pp 52-65. ISBN: 978-3-642-39844-5. (Scopus Indexed)
- Presented and Published a paper “Threats and Challenges to Security of Electronic Health Records”, in QSHINE 2013, 9th International Conference on Heterogeneous Networking for Quality, Reliability, Security and Robustness, at GBU, Greater Noida, India on January 11–12, 2013, , Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Volume 115, 2013, pp 543-559. ISBN: 978-3-642-37948-2
- Published paper on “Penetration Testing in Wireless Environment”, in Cyber Times International Journal of Technology & Management” with ISSN: 2278-7518 (Dec 2012)
- Published paper on “Identifying Key Factors to Curb Security Breaches in Healthcare Data”, Vision International Journal, IMT, Faridabad on 07th April 2012.
- Presented and Published paper on “Data Security Measures For Small And Medium Sized Enterprises”, in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing at USMS, GGSIP University on 17th March 2012.ISBN: 978-81-8487-212-5
- Presented and published paper on “Overcome Challenges to Data Center – A true Bs. Application” in Vision International Journal, Business Intelligence, International IT Conference organized by IMT, Faridabad on 9th April 2011, Volume 1Pg. 11-16.ISSN: 2231-3311
- Presented and published paper “Cloud Computing – Issues Overlooked and Key Concerns” in DRDO Sponsored National Conference on Computing, Communication and Information Systems, at Dept. of IT, Sri Krishna College of Eng. and Technology, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore on 16-17 Feb, 2010.
- Published a paper “Information Technology and Rural Development –Issues and Challenges” in Emerging Trends in IT Sector-Issues and Challenges, National Seminar organized by Shri Atmanand Jain Inst. Of Mgt. and Tech., Ambala on 14th March, 2009.
- Published a paper “Artificial Neural Networks- Challenges in Different Areas“ in Emerging Trends, Technologies and Programming Paradigms, National Conference organized by RDIAS, New Delhi on 21st March 2009.
- Presented and published a paper on “The World of AI –Today &Tomorrow” in Emerging Paradigms in Information Technology, in TechVision-2020, a National Seminar organized by DIMT College, Mandi, Gobindgarh, Ludhiana (Punjab) on 30th January 2009.