Currently working as Assitant Professor in Department of Information Technology. She holds a degree of M.Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering) and B.E. ( Computer Science & Engineering). She is UGC-NET( Computer Science and Application) and GATE(Computer Science & Engineering) qualified. She is currently pursuing her doctrate in the area of Computer Science on Speaker Recognition from Sharda University. She has more than 9 years of experinence in teaching as well as 2 years of experinece as Research Scientist in Central Forensic Science Labortory ,Chandigarh, MHA, GOI. Lifetime Member of The Indian Society for Technical Education.
- SSC Tier-1CGL 35 Practice Sets, MTG, ISBN: 9789387747319
- SSC Tier-1 CHSL 25 Practice Sets, MTG, ISBN: 97893877747524
- SSC Tier-1 MTS 25 Practice Sets, MTG, ISBN: 9789387949270
- Variation in pitch parameters of speech samples recorded through different devices in different languages for speaker identification – A comparative study. Published in International symposium – Frontiers of Research on Speech and Music, 2008
- Hindi Speech Corpora: A review. Published in International Conference O-COCOSDA /CASLRE, 2013, IEEE Xplore, 2014.
- Bilingual Mobile Speech Corpus. Proceeding of the 11th INDIACOM- 2017.
- Features Extraction and Classification Techniques for Speaker Recognition. Journal of Adv
- Nivedita, Ahmed, P., Dev, A. and Agrawal, S.S. (2013) Hindi Speech Corpora: A Review. International Conference on Asian Spoken Language Research and Evaluation, O-COCOSDA/CASLRE 13, 25-27 November 2013,Gurgaon, India. IEEE, pp. 1- 6
- Palia, N., Ravulakollu, K., Dev, A. and Kamthania, D. (2017) Bilingual Mobile Speech Corpus. International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development, Indiacom-2017, 1-3 March 2017, Delhi, India. pp. 642-647.
- Palia, N., Shri Kant, Dev, A., and Khullar, S. (2018) Feature Extraction and Classification Techniques for Speaker Recognition. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 10-11, 826-835.
- Palia, N., Shri Kant and Dev, A. (2019) Performance Evaluation of Speaker Recognition System. Journal of Discrete Mathematical Science and Cryptography, Taylor and Francis. 22(2), 203-218. Available from: doi: 10.1080/09720529.2019.1582868
- Palia, N., Shri Kant and Dev, A. (2019) Multimodal Biometric System :A Review International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Speech Technology( AIST 2019) 14-15 November, Delhi , India, pp.217-223.
- Palia, N., Kamthania, D. and Ashish (2020) Mobile based Bilingual Speech ICITEM-2020.
Minor Research Project
- Minor Research Project for Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies on “Speaker Identification for Remote Applications”.
Faculty Development Programme and Workshop Attended
- Attended 2 days FDP conducted by NIIT.
- Training on MATLAB at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Attended 5 days FDP on “Creative and Dynamic Learning Environment” at VIPS, Delhi.
- ISTE sponsored 1 week short term training programme on “Speech and Video processing”, at BPIBS, Delhi.
- TEQIP sponsored 1 week FDP on “Recent Innovation in Cloud Computing and Network Technologies”, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sci. and Tech. , Murthal, Sonipat, Haryana.
- One Week short term course on ,” Advances in Soft Computing Techniques for solving Engineering Problems”, at NSIT, Delhi
- TEQIP sponsored one week FDP on “Machine Learning and Preditive Modeling”, DTU, Delhi
- E & ICT Academy and IIT Guwahati sponsored one week FDP on “Internet on things for emerging engineering applications”, at VIPS, Delhi.