Ms. Vani Nijhawan is currently working as an Assistant Professor (Sr. Grade) in the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies since 2008. She has a total experience of more than 13 years in the field of academics. She is pursuing Ph.D. in computer science from JaganNath University, Jaipur. She has completed M.Phil (CS) in the year 2009. She has attended many FDPs organized by University of Delhi and GGSIPU and its affiliated colleges. She has published research articles in conference proceedings, book series, and reputed international journals indexed in Scopus, Google Scholar. Her research areas include machine learning and data mining.
- Published paper on “Pragmatic Overview of Cloud Computing and Its Security Challenges” in a National Conference on Computing For National Development organized by BVICAM, New Delhi (March 2011)
- Published paper on “Expert System- As a tool for Knowledge Management”, in a National Conference, on “INDIA: Survivor of Economic Recession”, held by Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, March 2012.
- Published paper on “To Investigate Relationships through Text, Link and Spacial-Temporal Information in Social Media Networks”, International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research (IJSTR), Impact factor: 0.675, Volume 4 – Issue 3, March 2015, ISSN 2277- 8616.
- Published paper on “A Review on: Data Mining for Telecom Customer Churn Management”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Vol 5, Issue 9, 2015.
- Published paper on “The Analytical Comparison of ID3 and C4.5 using WEKA”, International Journal of Computer Applications, ISSN: 0975 – 8887, Vol 167 – No.11, June 2017.
- Published paper on “An Analytical Implementation of CART Using RStudio for Churn Prediction”, Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Vol 40. Springer, Singapore, 2019.
- Published paper on “A Comparative Analysis Using RStudio for Churn Prediction”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-7S2, May 2019.