Ms. Megha Bansal is an Assistant Professor at Vivekananda School of Information Technology (VSIT). She holds more than 9 years of teaching and corporate experience. She has also written and presented various research papers that have been published in National and International conferences. She endlessly guided numerous graduate students in their Summer/Minor/Major Projects. She has served the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in various competences as Internal Examiner, External Examiner, Evaluator, and Question Paper Setter. She has attended many conferences, seminars, symposiums, and FDP for incessant augmentation.
Academics: She graduated in Science from Miranda House, Delhi University and obtained her M.C.A. from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. She is UGC-NET Qualified.
- Paper titled “Blockchain: Proposed Architecture and its Applications” has been published by International Journal of Modern Trends in Science and Technology which is indexed in Mendeley- Elsevier, Publoans-Web of Science, ISSN: 2455-3778, Journal Impact Factor: 3.320 in August 2020.
- Paper titled “Analysis of Covid-19 spill over and future prediction in India, Italy, USA and New Zealand using SIR-F” has been published at Aegaeum Journal, indexed by Scopus, UGC-Care Listed, H-Index-5, Q2, SJR-0.22, ISSN 0776-3808, and Impact Factor-6.1 in July 2020.
- Paper titled “Blockchain: An evolution towards sustainable development for Cryptocurrencies” for the International Conference on Sustainability, Governance and Resposibility 2020 held at VIPS Campus on 23rd Jan – 24th Jan, 2020 has been published with ISBN: 978-93-85071-59-1.
- Paper titled “Information Dissemination and consumption without bounds by Mobile computing and business Intelligence: Socio-IT Entrepreneurship” presented and published at National conference on “Internet computing & communication: contemporary issues, enhancement & future aspects” at Tecnia institute of Advanced studies, Rohini, New Delhi, on 21st April’12.
- Paper titled “Collaboration-Indeed strategy for Agile and Cloud blending success” presented and published at International Conference on Issues & Challenges in Networking, Intelligence & Computing Technologies held on 2-3rd September, 2011 at KIET.
- Paper titled “DATA INTEGRATION CHALLENGES” presented and published at National conference on Challenges in Information systems and technology (NCCIST-2011) at Apeejay School of Management, Dwarka, New Delhi, on 09th September’11.
- Presented and Published a Paper Titled as “NANOTECHNOLOGY: Future of Global Business” at National Conference on “Global Business strategies and practices: Lessons for developing and emerging economies” April, 10 conducted by RDIAS.
- Presented Paper on “Nanotechnology“ at Razzmatazz-2010(Annual techno-cultural fest of RDIAS). Awarded second prize for it.
- Presented Paper on “Carbon Nanotubes“ at Razzmatazz-2009(Annual techno-cultural fest of RDIAS). Awarded first prize for it.
Area of Interest
Operating System, Datawarehouse and Data Mining, Artifical Intelligence and Computer Networks.