Professor Mamta Madan is an accomplished professor of Computer Science. She started her journey in academics by graduating with B.Sc (Hons) Physics from Delhi University with excellent academic record and was awarded by National Graduate Physics Society Association at Delhi University for getting first position in the college. She further studied at Jamia Milia Islamia and holds dual Master degrees, in Computer Application (MCA) and Business Administration (MBA). Further in her pursuit of education she completed her Master of Philosophy (M.phil) and Doctoral research (P.hd.) in Computer Science from Banasthali Vidyapith – Rajasthan.
Prof. Madan has over 22 years of experience in research and academics. She is associated with VIPS since inception. In recognition of her contributions in academics, Prof. Madan was honoured with the Best Teacher Award at VIPS in the year 2008-2009. During her tenure with VIPS, she also contributed significantly and spearheaded the training and placement cell for many years. Many placement drives were organised at VIPS under her guidance and students were placed in SAP, Infosys, Computer Science Corporation, HCL Technologies, Wipro, I Gate etc.
Dr. Madan is also member of NAAC committee and Academic Council at VIPS.
She is actively involved in research in the areas of artificial intelligence, software engineering, data mining and cloud computing. She is guiding Ph.D students enrolled at various Indian universities. She is associated with many professional and research bodies like Central Board of Secondary Education, Computer Society of India etc. Her expertise goes well beyond the classroom, as she is in the panel of examiners at various universities and has evaluated numerous projects of computer science. She has published and presented many papers in National and International Journals of repute.
- Published a paper in International Journal, on ‘SEARCHING THE BEST TEST SUIT USING MUTATION TESTING AND MACHINE LEARNING APPROACH, Scopus Indexed, ISSN Print: 0976-6480 and ISSN Online: 0976-6499, oct (2020).
- Published a chapter in IGI global, oct 2020) on ‘A Satiated Method for CloudTraffic Classification in Software Defined Network Environment’, DOI:10.4018/978-1-7998-3016-0.ch067, oct(2020)
- ‘Comparative study on web-based and cloud-based application’ in ‘Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences’, Taylor and Francis journal, ESCI
- Published a paper in international conference, on ‘Review on Mutation Testing and existing Tools in C#’, ISBN no 978-93-88096-42-3, (ICCIASH-2020), Aug(2020)
- ‘Software Defined Cloud Micro data Centres- an Effort towards Reducing Cloud Traffic Latency” in (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, OCT 2019, scopus Indexed.
- ‘A Comparative Analysis Using RStudio for Churn Prediction’, Scopus Indexed,(IJITEE) ,ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-7S2, May 2019.
- ‘challenges in migration on cloud’, VIPS International conference, published by macmillian publishers., 2019
- ‘An analytical implementation of CART using Rstudio for churn prediction’, springer book chapter, lecture notes in networks and systems, DOI: 10.1007/978- 981-13-0586-3_11, 2018
- ‘RTM and Testing Challenges in Cloud Based Application’ , elsevior, scopus, 2018
- Published a paper on, “Data Migration using ETL” in Vivekananda journal of research” Vol.7,special issue1(May 2018)
- Published a paper on, “ JUnit to Various Mutation testing systems: A Detailed Study” in Vivekananda journal of research , Vol7, Special issue1,(May 2018)
- Published a paper on, “ Automatic classification of WIMAX Physical Layer OFDM signals using neural network” springer book chapter( DEC 2017), Springer next-Generation Networks, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Published a paper on , “Bio Inspired computation for optimizing Scheduling” in CSI, springer, BOOk chapter, (DEC 2017), Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018, Nature Inspired Computing, Advances in Intelligent systems and computing
- Published a paper on , “Analyzing online groups or Communities in social media networks by Algorithmic approach” , Springer Book chapter, ICT based innovations, Advances in Intelligent systems and computing
- Published a paper on ,”The Analytical comparison of ID3 and C4.5 Using WEKA”, International Journal of computer applications,0975 – 8887( June 2017).
- Published a paper on , “Spectrum sensing for 4G LTE OFDM signals in heterogeneous network using neural network” , In international journal of image mining published by inderscience publishers, ISSN online: 2055-6047,ISSN print: 2055-6039.( April 2017)
- Published a paper on, “ The Revised Mutation Testing Approach after applying Mutant Reduction Technique” (RJITCA), print ISSN:2394-7365, online ISSN 2394-7373.( Oct 2016)
- Published a paper on , ”Need and usage of Traceability Matrix for managing requirements”,in International Journal of Engineering Research, ISSN no 2319-6890.( Aug 2016)
- Published a paper on , “ A satiated Method for cloud Traffic Classification in Software Defined Network Environment,in International Journal of cloud applications and computing , IGI Global., June(2016)
- Published a paper on, “Better Code by Making Bugs: SWOT Analysis of Mutation Testing (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661, p-ISSN: 2278-8727, April(2016)
- Published a paper on , “ Predictions and Recommendations for the Higher Education Institutions from Facebook Social Networks in IIEEE explore, March(2016)
- Published a paper on ,“The Mesocopic Structural analysis of communities within facebook Higher Education Online Groups” ,JIMS -8i, Vol3(2) Jan 2016
- Published a paper on, “Challenges in cloud based applications” (IJARCSEE), Jan 2016
- Published a paper on , “A Novel Method for automatic classification of multicarrier signal on Noisy HF channels” in IEEE Explore, International conference on computer communication and control( Sept 2015)
- Published a paper on , “A review on :Data Mining for telecom Customer churn Management)” in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer science and Software Engineering(Sept 2015)
- Published a paper on, “Predictions on Higher Education Facebook Groups or Pages by using NASA (Network Analysis Software Applications)” , (IJECSE),(July 2015).
- Published a paper on , “Flipped Classroom: the Right Solution to Competent Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)” in (IJAIKD), ISSN 2231-0312.(July 2015)
- Published a paper on, ” Social Media Analysis (SNA) using Online Students Opinions on Academic Determination in Higher Education “in Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, ISSN 2249-9598, Volume-V, (May 2015)
- Published a paper on , ” Using Mining Predict Relationships on the social Media Network: Facebook(FB)”, (IJARAI), vol 4.(April 2015)
- Published a paper on , ” Cloud Computing Security & Its Challenges”, in International Journal of Electrical Electronics & Computer Science Engineering Special Issue – TeLMISR ISSN : 2348-2273 (March 2015)
- Published a paper on ,” To investigate relationship through Text, Link and Spacial-Temporal Information in social media networks”, in International Journal of scientific and technology research Vol 4.( March 2015)
- Published a paper on , ” Trends in Automatic Modulation Classification for advanced Data Communication Networks” (IJARCET) ,Vol. 4, issue 2, February 2015
- Published a paper on , ” Network Analysis by using various Models of online social media Networks”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science(0976- 5697) impact factor 4.863 vol 6., (Feb 2015)
- Published a paper on , ” CLOUD NETWORK MANAGEMENT MODEL – ANOVEL APPROACH TO MANAGE CLOUD TRAFFIC ” in International Journal on Cloud Computing: Services and Architecture (IJCCSA) ,Vol. 4, No. 5. (oct 2014)
- Published a paper on , ” Social network wrappers(SNWS): An approach used for exploiting and mining Social Media Platforms” in International Journal of Computer Applications(0975-8887)Vol 97-NO 17, pp 31-34. (July 2014)
- Published a paper on , ” Social Media networks(SMN)an Eye: To Envision and extract information ” in International Journal of Advanced research in Computer science and Software Engineering , ISSN 2277 – 128x., (Feb 2014),
- Published a paper on, ” The education Gets the facelift by going Social” , (IJAIEM) ISSN 2319 – 4847. (Dec 2103)
- Published a paper on , ” Testing Applications on the web” (IJARCSSE)ISSN :2277 128X, Vol 3 , (Dec 2013),
- Published a paper on , ” Optimizing Time Cost Trade off Scheduling ” (IJAIEM) , ISSN 2319 – 4847., (Sept 2013),
- Published a paper on , ” GASolver-A Solution to Resource Constrained Project Scheduling by Genetic Algorithm “ in (IJACSA) , Vol. 4, No. 2, 2013 , ISSN : 2156-5570(Online)., (Aug 2013),
- Published a paper on , “Data Mining :A Mode to Reform Today’s Higher Learning Institutions Through Performance Indicators”, (CTIJTM), ISSN 2278-751, Vol 6 ., ( April 2013)
- Published a paper on , “Convalescence optimization of input allocation problem using hybrid Genetic algorithm” “Journal of computer science”, ISSN 1549-3636., ( April 2010)
- Published a paper on , “Ameliorating Metaheuristics in Optimization Domains” in Methodologies, Tools and Operations Research., IEEE Explore, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3886-0(Nov 2009)
- Published a paper on ,” Role of E- Commerce in Pharmacy ‘in paper in scientific abstract of 60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress (2008) ” , organized by IPCA..( 2008)
- Published a paper on, Optimizing the scheduling Process of Software Project Management using genetic Algorithm” organized by IMT Ghaziabad .( Feb 2008)
- Published a paper on, “Social Entrepreneurship: Gateway to Economic Development” in International Conference.” organized by IMT Ghaziabad . (Feb 2009),
- Published a paper on, “Problem solving using Nature.s Way-Genetic Algorithm” in National conference organized by BharthiaVidhya Peeth College of Engg. , and CSI Delhi.,ISBN 0973-7529), ,( Feb 2009)
- Attended 2 days workshop on SPSS and Institution Building at VIPS.
- Attended 5 days workshop on .net organized by Microsoft and GGSIP University.
- Attended 5 days National level Quality Improvement Programme (QIP) on “Building Enterprise solutions using J2EE” at Bharati Vidyapeeth.s Inst. of Computer Applications & Management.
- Attended international seminar on “Organizational effectiveness through IT enabled strategies” at Delhi Inst. of Advance studies.
- Attended the seminar on “Data storage & retrieval: The state being” organized by Apeejay School of Management.
- Attended 2 days workshop on “Network security and ethical hacking” at Deen Dayal Upadhaya College.
- Attended NIIT .SEED (School of employee education and development) at Chennai for VC++.