Dr. Meenu Chopra is UGC NET in Computer Science and has done her PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in Social Network Data Analytics. She also holds an M.Tech Degree in IT, completed her MCA from GGSIPU and B.A.Sc (H) (Instrumentation) from Delhi University. Her major areas of interest are data analytics and mining, data engineering in Internet of Things using ML. She has 15+ years of teaching experience in both Graduate and Post Graduate Level since and is with Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies since 2010. She has completed a research project for VIPS titled “Mining End Term Results of BCA students to Uncover Hidden Patterns for helping the upcoming batches” and is currently working on research project – talking pen (Digitalization of Indian Scriptures), and has to her credit 18+ research papers all of which are Peer Reviewed and or UGC Approved and also SCIE / SCOPUS Indexed such as Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (SCIE), JWE (SCIE), JARDCS (SCOPUS) etc. She has also authored / edited many Chapters and Books in International Publishing Companies Such as Springer and EPFRA and has also won Best Chapter Award for her chapter in the book “Impact of Digitalization on Society”. Her Google Scholar Link is: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=lLw1iPsAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra
Dr. Meenu has also held workshops as a resource person on topics such as Social Media Analytics using tools, STEM Course Creation Workshops to name a few. She is a senior member of the review board of renowned and high impact factor Journals SCIE (WOS) Journals
- To Understand the Social Media Groups through Clustering Technique, In Proc. International Conference on Innovations in Management and Information Technology (ICIMIT), 2012, pp. 124.
- A challenge to Search the student Knowledge in Social Networking Sites for Higher Education, In Proc. National Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Management Practices (NCICMP),2012, pp. 255-261.
- The framework of Data Mining, Management in Knowledge and Warehouse for Knowledge, In Proc. National Conference on Global Economic Scenario – Threats and Opportunities for Corporate World (NC-TOCW),2012, pp. 483-493.
- The Final Product that Combination of Knowledge Management and Data Mining with Knowledge Warehouse, In Proc. International Conference on Communication Languages and Signal Processing with Reference to 4G Technologies (ICCLSP), Alliance Françse De , New Delhi ,2012, , pp. 62.
- The Journey of Data Mining, In Proc. International Conference on Bioinformatics an Interface between Computer Science and Biology (I-ISC), JMI, 2011, pp 122-
- From Past to Present the Phases of Data Mining, In Proc. National Conference on Information and Network Technology (NC-INT), NICE, 2011, pp. 92-96.
- E-Learning: Trends of Content Management System and Role of Digital Libraries, In Proc. National Conference on Global Business Strategies and Practices (NC-GBSP), 2010, pp 3.