She is working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technologgy. She has completed her Bachelor in Computer Application from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. She holds dual Master degrees, MCA in Computer Application and M.Tech in Information Technology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, India. She has worked on many projects where it was learning and interesting experience shared with the guidance to work under Associate Project Manager M/s HCL Technologies as a trainee at Graduation level. Other than this she had also done training at MCA level in M/s Sapple System.
As in Academics performance, she has Secured First Position in System Programming at University End Term Examination. She has started her career in teaching profession and served from 2008 till date. Also, consecutively she has received ‘Best Teacher Award’ during academic year 2014-15 and 2013-14.
She has the life-time membership of Computer Society of India and International Journal of Communication in Information Science & Management Engineering (CISME). She has to her credit 11 research papers in various International/National Journals and Conferences. Her interest areas include Artificial Intelligence, Digital Image Processing, Video Segmentation and Software Engineering.
- Paper entitled “DDA Based Approach for Object tracking & Detection in Large Motion Videos” published in Cyber Times International Journal of Technology & Management, pages 164-171, Vol 6, Issue 1, ISSN-2278-7518.
- Paper entitled “System & Web based Modeling for Secure Software Development” published in International Journal of Computer Technology and Applications, Jan-Feb 2014, Vol 5 Issue 1 as 39th article, ISSN-2229-6093.
- Paper entitled “An Approach for Vehicle Detection in Complex Environments” published in International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol 1, Issue 3, May 2014 ISSN 2348-7968.
- Paper entitled “Transitive Competitive Advantage” published in International Journal of Business Management and Leadership, Volume 5, Number 3, 2014, pp.487-498, ISSN 2231-122X.
- Paper entitled “Transformation of HR: Impact & Reverence in IT trends” published in International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in computing and Communication, Vol 2, Issue 11, Nov 2014, ISSN-2321-8169.
- Paper entitled “Case Analysis of Retail Supply Chains: Time Based Simulation in Neural Networks and Maximum Flow Networks” published in International Journal of DIAS Technology Review, 23rd Issue, Volume 13, No. 1, Apr-Sep 2015, ISSN-0972-9658.
- Paper entitled “Scientific Research and Development of Mobile Application for Android Platform” published in IITM Journal of Management and IT, Year: 2016, Volume: 7, Issue: 1 Print ISSN: 0976-8629. Online ISSN: 2349-9826.
- Paper entitled “Medical image compression using MATLAB” published in Vivekananda Journal of Research, Volume No. 6, Issue 1, pp 122-135, ISSN 2319-8702(Print), ISSN 2456-7574(Online)
- Paper entitled “A Comparative Study on Face Detection Techniques for Security Surveillance” published in Springer Book Series on “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” ISSN: 2194-5357
- Paper entitled “Variable lights and background differentiate the color skin model face detection for security surveillance” published in Springer Book Series “Lecture Notes on Data Engineering & Communication Technologies”, ISSN: 2367-4512
- Paper entitled “A Review Paper on Face Recognition for Security Surveillance of surgically altered faces” published in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 12-Special Issue 2018, ISSN 1943-023X