Ms. Anupama Jha is working as an Assistant Professor in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies since 2013. Before joining VIPS, she has 8 years of teaching experience in various colleges of Delhi University including Rajdhani College, SRCC and Miranda House as well as 2 years of Industrial experience in software industry encompassing design, development and customization of software products.
She has done MCA from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi and M. Phil (CS) from Madurai Kamraj University in 2008. Now she is pursuing Ph. D (CS) from Jagannath University, Jaipur. Her teaching and research area include DBMS, Data Mining, Big Data and Web mining. She has attended various FDPs organized by the reputed institutions.
- Published a paper titled “A Review on the Study and Analysis of Big Data using Data Mining Techniques”, in International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJLTET), Volume 6 Issue 3 January 2016, ISSN 2278-621x, page no 94-102. The paper is also indexed in Thomson Reuters Research Id: P-8024-2015.
- Published a paper titled “Quantitative Analysis and Interpretation of Big Data Variables in Crime Using R”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE), ISSN 2277-9043, Volume 5, Issue 7, July 2016, page no 45-50.
- Published a paper titled “Big Data Security and Privacy: A Review on Issues, Challenges and Privacy Preserving Methods”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), ISSN 2277-9043, Volume 177, Issue 4, November 2017, page no 23-28.
- Published a paper titled “Performance Analysis of Tweets Using Hadoop PIG and HIVE: A Comprehensive Study”, in International Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), Scopus Indexed, ISSN 1943-023X, Volume 10, Special Issue 11, July 2018, page no 784-794.
- Paper titled “Comparison of Binary Class and Multi-Class Classifier Using Different Data Mining Classification Techniques” accepted for publication in Elsevier journal. Submitted for ICACM-2019(April 13-14).