Ms. Prerna Ajmani is working as an Assistant Professor in department of Computer Science. She has keen interest in computers and strongly believes in imparting quality education with emphasis on Computer Science. She started her journey in academics by graduating with B.Sc (Hons) Physics from Delhi University with excellent academic record. She holds dual Master degrees, in Computer Application (MCA) and M.Tech in Computer Science from Delhi Technological University (formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering and currently pursuing Ph.d.
Experience: Ms. Prerna Ajmani has over 9 years of experience in research and academics. She is actively involved in research in the areas of steganography, water marking, cyber security, cloud computing, FoG computing, Ad-hoc networks,operating systems, software engineering, data warehouses and data mining. She has published and presented many papers in National and International Journals of repute.
- Presented a paper on “A review of VANETs Evolution, Challenges and its Applications” in National Conference on Modelling Optimization and Computing Problems(MOCEP) at IIT Roorkee in October,2018.
- Published a technical paper on “Performance Evaluation of Various Allocation Algorithms with clustering of sites over non-clustering in Distributed Database” in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol.10,11 – Special Issue, July,2018.
- Published a paper on “Key Aggregate Cryptosystem-Using Blowfish Algorithm”, Vivekananda Journal of Research, Special Issue on Information Security, PP 222-228, May, 2018
- Published a technical paper on “Proposed Fuzzy CPU Scheduling Algorithm(PFCS) for Real Time Operating Systems” in BIJIT-BVICAM’S INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (ISSN 0973-5658), December, 2013.
- Published and Presented a technical paper on “Proposed Fuzzy CPU Scheduling Algorithm(PFCS) for Real Time Operating Systems” in INDIACOM-2013,7th National Conference on Computing for Nation Development, held at BVICAM, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi on March 7-8,2013.
- Published a technical paper on “A COMPARITIVE STUDY OF VARIOUS CPU SCHEDULING SIMULATOR” in an International Conference on “Diversifying Trends in Technology and Management”, held at Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Delhi on April 6-7,2013.
- Published and Presented a technical paper on “Image Databases: A Survey Study” in National Conference on “INDIA: SURVIOUR OF ECONOMIC RECESSION”, held at Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, New Delhi on March 17, 2012.
- Submitted a technical paper on “Transnational issues in Cyber terrorism and Forensics” in response to call for papers in Tecnia Journal of Management on 15/3/2010.
- Participated in TEQIP-III sponsored FDP on “Machine learning in Predictive Modelling” held at Delhi Technological University from 23rd -27th April,2018.
- Completed Short term course on “Advances in Soft Computing Techniques for Solving Engineering Problems” at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology from 17th-21st July,2018.
- Participated in ISTE Delhi Sponsored FDP on “Leveraging Technology for Quality Education” held at BVICAM on 27th-28th January,2017.
- Participated in FDP on “Creative and Dynamic Learning Environment “held at VIPS from 21st-24th July,2014.
- Participated in Workshop on “Neural Networks and its Implementation with MATLAB” at BVIMR on 17th -18th January,2014.
- Participated in FDP on “High Performance Computing Using Oracle 12c Database” held at BVICAM on 24th November, 2013.
- Participated in FDP on “ICT Enabled 21st Century Teaching Learning System” held at BVICAM on 24th -25th November, 2012.
- Participated in National Conference on “Recent Trends in Computing & IT Security” held at Ideal Institute of Management & Law on 24th Jan, 2012.
- Attended Conference on “Meeting the Cyber Crime Challenge through Capacity Building” by DSCI held at Hyatt, Delhi on 7th March, 2011.
- Presented “Cloud Computing” in FDP held at SGTBIM&IT on 10th June, 2011.
- Participated in workshop on “Recent Trends in Software Testing” held at DTU on 17th Sept, 2010.
- Participated in workshop on “Intellectual Property Right meets IT” held at DTU on 25th-26th Oct, 2010.