Ms. Pooja Thakar is working as an assistant professor in Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies since 2010. She has more than 12 years of experience in academia devoted at various graduate and post graduate institutions. She graduated in Science and obtained her M.Tech.(IT) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Her other educational background includes, M.Phil. (CS), M.Sc. (CS). She has to her credit 16 research papers in various International/National Journals and Conferences. Her interest areas include Data Mining, Software Engineering, and Testing.
- Published a research paper on “Unified Prediction Model for Employability in Indian Higher Education System” in “Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems” ISSN: 1943-023x, Vol. 10, 02-Special Issue, 2018, pp-1480-1488, Indexed in Scopus and Listed in UGC Approved List of Journals
- Published a research paper on “A Unified Model of Clustering and Classification to Improve Students’ Employability Prediction” in “International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA)” ISSN: 2074-904X, September 2017 Issue, Volume 9, Number 9:10-18, Indexed in Scopus
- Published a research paper on “Cluster Model for parsimonious selection of variables and enhancing Students’ Employability Prediction” in “INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION SECURITY(IJCSIS), ISSN: 1947-5500, December 2016 issue (Vol. 14 No. 12), indexed in ESCI – IP & Science – Thomson Reuters – Web of Science.
- Published a research paper on “Role of Secondary Attributes to Boost the Prediction Accuracy of Students’ Employability Via Data Mining” in (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, ISSN: 2158-107X, Vol. 6, No. 11, 2015, November 2015, Indexed by Thomson Reuters.
- Paper published titled “Performance Analysis and Prediction in Educational Data Mining – A Research Travelogue“ in International Journal of Computer Applications 110(15):60-68, ISBN: 973-93-80884-98-6, January 2015, Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA
- Paper presented and published titled “Mining Software Bug Repositories . Opportunities and Challenges ” in National Conference on Challenges in Information Systems & Technology organized by Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi on September 9th, 2011
- Paper presented and published titled “Mobile Government . Citizen Centric, but is it Secure? ” in National Conference on Challenges in Information Systems & Technology organized by Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi on September 9th, 2011
- Paper published in National Seminar on the theme “Innovation and Creativity: Tools for Success in Contemporary Management Era”, on 25th & 26th February, 2011 in Journal “Disha Journal of Management (ISSN No.0976-2574).” organized by Disha Institute of Management and Technology, Satya Vihar, Vidhansabha-Chandrakhuri Marg, Raipur- 492 001, Chhattisgarh
- Paper presented and published titled “A Comprehensive Tool for Indian Banking Sector: CRM with DM” in “National Conference on Information Management in Knowledge Economy” organized by USMS, GGSIP University jointly with IETE, CSI and IEEE Delhi at New Delhi on March 20th, 2010.
- Paper published titled “Dynamic Sensor Data Mining for Effective M-Commerce” in International Conference on Computing, Communications, and Information Technology Applications January 21-23, 2010 organized by V.L.B. Janakiammal College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore.
- Paper presented and published titled “A New Approach for Effective Mobile Commerce – Dynamic Sensor Data Mining” in National Conference on Next Generation Technologies for Information Management (NGTIM-2009) held on 7th Nov.’09, organized by ITS, Ghaziabad.
- Paper published titled “Mining S/W Repositories” in National IT conference held on 21st March’ 09, organized by Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Delhi
- Paper titled “Implementing Predictive Modeling Using Market Based Analysis In Data Mining” was published in the proceedings of National Conference on “Evolving Communication Technologies and Knowledge Management” organized by Amitya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, Gujarat in Nov ’08.
- Paper Entitled “Integration Of Data Present In Various Biological Databases To Support Future Biological Researches” Published in National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Information Technology” held at P.E.S. College of Engineering, Aurangabad during 28th- 29th January, 2008.
- Paper on “Database Challenges in Integration of Biological Data present in various Distributed Biological Databases” published in National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Information Technology held at SRES College of Engineering Kopargaon during 28-29 July 2006 – sponsored by IEEE Bombay section