Dr.M.Balasubramanian is an experimental physicist and he done his research in Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Tamil Nadu. His area of interest is pulse plated thin film technology. He has published many research papers in International journals viz Elsevier, Springer etc. He has thirty years teaching experience in physics and he has served as NCC officer for 14 years. He has published two books Physics –Simplified and Digital Electronics – Simplified.
- He has participated and presented five papers in National and International Conferences.
- He has published five papers in reputed International journals (ELSEVIER).
- Published a paper on Characteristics of Pulse Plated CdxZn1-xSe Films in Current Applied Physics 10 (2010) 734-739 [ELSEVIER]
- Published a paper on Structural, Optical and Electrical Properties of CdxZn1-xSe Films in ECS Transactions, 13 (10) 53-58 (2008)
- Published a paper on Characteristics of Pulsed Plated CdZnSe Films in ECS Transactions, 6(25) 263-267(2008)
- Published a paper on Properties of Pulse Plated ZnSe Films in Materials Science & Engineering A 431(2006) 118-122 [ELSEVIER]
- Presented a paper in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Physics organized by Jayaraj Annapackiam College, periyakulam, Tamil Nadu.(30th and 31st August,2007.)
- Participated in National Workshop on Principles and Practice of the X-ray Diffraction conducted by Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu.( From May 30 to June 2, 2005).
- Presented a paper on IR and Raman Studies of (NH4 )3ZnCl5 in International Conference on Raman Spectroscopy (November 2-6,1988) organized by Indian Association of the Cultivation of Science, Calcutta.
- Presented a paper in the Solid State Physics Symposium (December 27-31, 1987) at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay, Organized by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.