Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology with extensive teaching and corporate experience of more than 7 years. She was Awarded as Best Teacher at VIPS(VSIT) in 2017 by Dr. Rajat Sharma, Chairman and Editor in Chief, India TV. She is passionate about teaching and believes it is imperative to make the classroom engaging by using new teaching tools including flipped classroom approach.
Programming Languages : C#, C++, C
Database : MS SQL, SQL Server
Framework : Sharepoint, .Net(ASP)
Web Servers : IIS
Applications : Moodle, Visual Studio, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio
- Verma Disha, Dr. Kochar Barjesh, Professor YS Shishodia(2018). “Optimized Multi-agent Search Engine.” Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security, Proceedings of IEMIS 2018, Volume 3(under publication)
- Kalra Verma Disha, Gupta Jyoti(2017). An analysis of search engine marketing: Perception of searchers towards organic and inorganic links presented in national conference LBSIM ‘Digital Interventions for Economic Growth.
- Verma Disha, Dr. Kochar Barjesh (2016). “Ontology Based Multi Agent Search Engine Architecture.” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA),Volume 7 Issue 3, Pages 224-229
- Singhvi Nikita, Chhablani Nikita & Verma Disha (2015). “The Life Assistant: A Unified Wearable Computer to Extricate Operational And Interactional Commotions.” DIAS Technology Review (Under Review).
- Verma Disha, Minocha Kanika & Dr. Kochar Barjesh (2014). “A Multi-Agent Based Personalized Search Engine with Topical Crawling Capabilities.” The IUP Journal of Computer Sciences, Volume-8, No 3, July 2014, Pages 20-33 (ISSN 0973-9904)
- Minocha Kanika, Verma Disha & Dr. Kochar Barjesh (2014). “An Optimized Smart Search Engine with meticulousness in Retrieval of Entertainment, Leisure and Travel related Informative Resources.” International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and Technology (IJACST),Volume 3, No. 7, July 2014,Pages 399 – 405 (ISSN 2320 –2602)
- Tandon Vivek, Mishra Abhishek & Verma Disha (2013). Case study: “Curious Case of Chhotu.in”. DIAS Times, Volume 13, No. 4,October-December 2013, Pages 41-42
- Verma Disha, Minocha Kanika (2013). “Predicting Consumption of Smart Phones using Social Media.” Presented at IIT Delhi, Cyber Times International Journal of Technology & Management, Vol. 6, Issue 1, March 2013, Pages 114 – 120 (ISSN – 22787518)
- Verma Disha, Minocha Kanika (2011). “Boosting eCommerce performance using In-Memory Data Grid.” Proceeding of International conference on Advances in Modeling, Optimization & Computation(AMOC), IIT Roorkee, December 2011
- Dr. SahuSanjib K, Verma Disha(2008). “Role of Information Technology in Rural Development.” Presented and Published in Proceedings of AICTE sponsored National Conference Organized by Department of Computer Application, Amrapalli group of Institutions, Haldwani, Uttrakhand February 2008