Dr. Dheeraj Malhotra is currently working as an Assistant Professor (Sr. Grade) in the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies. He has experience in both academics and industry. He completed his Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Kota, Rajasthan. He obtained his M. Tech. in Information Technology from USICT, GGSIPU. He completed his B.E. (AMIE) in Computer Science and Engineering from The Institution of Engineers (India). Dr. Malhotra is an A-Level certified professional from DOEACC Society, MHRD, GOI. He has attended several AICTE approved FDPs organized by the reputed institutions- IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, University of Delhi. He has presented full-length research papers in several International conferences held in India and abroad. He has published research articles in conference proceedings, book series, and reputed international journals indexed in Scopus, Google Scholar, and Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics). He guided numerous PG and UG students in research projects and to publish research papers in peer-reviewed, and UGC recognized International/National Journals. Dr. Malhotra is a certified reviewer of reputed International Publisher- Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. He is a member of technical and professional bodies, ACM, and IE (I). He has two authored books on Data Structures and Algorithms to his credit published by Mercury Learning and Information in the USA and Canada.
Dr. Malhotra is awarded the best research paper award of the year 2019 by the Association of Indian Management Schools in the 31st AIMS Annual Management Education Convention. His publications are referred to and highly cited in reputed indexing platforms- Scopus, Google Scholar, and Mendeley Stats. He is a recipient of a letter of appreciation from DRDO and VIPS for the significant research contribution. He has delivered guest lectures on Big Data Analytics in reputed Govt. institutions. His teaching and research interest areas include Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Web Personalization, Computer Architecture, Data Structures, and Computer Graphics.
- Presented and published paper on “A Big Data Analytics-Based Design for Viable Evolution of Retail Sector” in International Conference on Technology, Innovation and Data Sciences, organized by Lincoln University in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 2019, Springer
- Published paper on “A Comprehensive Review from Hyperlink to Intelligent Technologies based Personalized Search Systems,” Journal of Management Analytics, https://doi.org/10.1080/23270012.2019.1671241, September 2019, ISSN 2327-0039 Taylor & Francis
- Published paper on “Cloud Steganography: Obscuring Data using LSB Technique” in 31st AIMS Annual Management Education Convention, AIMS-2019, organized by Association of Indian Management Schools, Proceeding ISBN 978-93-87684-57-7, August 2019
- Published paper on “IMSS-P: An Intelligent Approach to Design & Development of Personalized Meta Search & Page Ranking System,” Journal of King Saud University-CIS,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksuci.2018.11.013, ISSN 1319-1578, November 2018, Elsevier
- Authored book titled “Data Structures and Program Design Using C: A Self Teaching Introduction,” Mercury Learning and Information, Duxbury, USA. Paperback ISBN: 978-1-68392-207-0, E-book ISBN: 978-1-68392-208-7, May 2018
- Published paper on “An intelligent approach to design of E-Commerce meta-search and ranking system using next-generation big data analytics,” Journal of King Saud University- Computer and Information Sciences, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksuci.2018.02.015, ISSN 1319-1578, 2018, Elsevier
- Published paper on “An Innovative Approach to Web Page Ranking Using Domain Dictionary Approach,” Vivekananda Journal of Research, ISSN 2319-8702, 2018, PP 28-34
- Published paper on “A Comparative Study on Encryption Techniques Using Cellular Automata,” Vivekananda Journal of Research, ISSN 2319-8702, 2018, PP 95-103
- Published paper on “Sophia: A Review and Comparative Study on the Humanoid,” Vivekananda Journal of Research, ISSN 2319-8702, 2018, PP 292-297
- Published book chapter on “Intelligent Big Data Analytics: Adaptive E-Commerce Website Ranking Using Apriori- Hadoop – BDAS Based Cloud Framework,” in “Maximizing Business Performance and Efficiency through Intelligent Systems,” ISBN13: 9781522522348, 2017, PP 50-72, IGI Global.
- Published paper on “IMSS-E: An Intelligent Approach to Design of Adaptive Meta Search System for E-Commerce Website Ranking,” in ACM Digital Library, AICTC, 2016, ACM ICPS-978-1-4503-4213-1, ACM
- Published paper on “Data mining: Current Applications and Trends,” International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology Vol. 6, Issue 4, ISSN 2319-1058, 2016, pp. 586-589
- Published paper on “IMSS: A Novel Approach to Design of Adaptive Search System using Second Generation Big Data Analytics” in Book Series Title: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, COMNET, 2016, ISBN 978-981-10-2750-5, Springer
- Presented and published paper on “An Innovative Approach of Web Page Ranking using Hadoop and Map Reduce based Cloud Framework” in International Conference, CSI-2015, AISC, Vol.654, 2015, ISBN 978-981-10-6619-1, Springer
- Published paper on “E-Commerce Website Ranking using Semantic Web Mining and Neural Computing” in Elsevier Procedia Computer Science, ICACTA, Science Direct Journal, Volume 45, P.P. 42-51, 2015, DOI 10.1016/j.procs.2015.03.080, Elsevier
- Published paper on “A Survey on Gait Analysis versus other Security Techniques” in International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 5, Issue 11, 2015, ISSN 2250-3153, P.P. 586-589
- Presented and published Paper on “Intelligent Web Mining to Ameliorate Web Page Ranking using Back Propagation Neural Network” in International Conference CONFLUENCE: The Next Generation Information Technology Summit, September 2014 Published by IEEE Xplore Digital Library, P.P.77-81, IEEE
- Published paper on “An Ingenious Pattern Matching Approach to Ameliorate Web Page Rank” in International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 65, No 24, 2013, Foundation of Computer Science, P.P. 33-39
- Published paper on “Searching and Disposing of Duplicate Web Data through Rectangular Representation” in International Conference ICIMIT-2012, Faridabad, April 2012
- Presented and published paper on “Pattern Matching Using Domain Dictionary Approach for Web Mining” in National Conference NCETIT-2012, Delhi, March 2012
Authored book titled “Data Structures and Program Design Using C++: A Self Teaching Introduction,” Mercury Learning and Information, Duxbury, USA. ISBN: 978-1683923701, January 2019